“As the Industry and Market are changing on a daily basis, the impact is that much greater; therefore, having the CRU Index is a must have for both sellers and buyers of steel, in order to make a sound and robust decision.”
If you are referencing a CRU price in your contracts then you need a commercial license
If you are referencing a CRU price in your contractual agreements then you require a commercial license to share price data with external counterparties
If several people in your company need to have visibility of a CRU Monitor product or a CRU price then you require a commercial license - the sharing of CRU products including, but not limited to single prices, with colleagues without a license is a breach of copyright law
How much do they cost?
This depends on a number of factors, including: What type of license you need; how many people require access; how many years you need the license for; what format you need the data in and how often you need it.
Click on the banner below to request an official license quotation
What are the benefits?
- Avoid copyright infringement: The consequences of which are serious
- Efficiency: Your colleagues or counterparts - domestic or international - can have simultaneous access to the relevant CRU analysis product or price data
- Cost effective: Having a commercial license can be considerably cheaper than the per-user equivalent subscription price
- Flexible configuration: We can work with you to provide a tailored licensing solution
- Competitive edge: Your clients will appreciate receiving official validation of the CRU reference price data for your contractual arrangements from you
- Branding integrity: Your clients will recognise and respect that you have taken a commercial license in order to provide them with access to CRU price data officially. In some instances the publication notification they receive can be branded with your company logo
How does it work?
- Step 1: Request an official license quotation by completing this online enquiry form
- Step 2: Provide CRU with names of your colleagues and/or counterparts
- Step 3: Term, users and structure of license agreed
- Step 4: Invoice sent to client
- Step 5: Payment received
- Step 6: License users acknowledge terms & conditions and access granted